filters
State:
City:
Product:

Magnacare - I need my Insurance number

I lost my card need to go to doctor today n need my insurance number ty
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Magnacare in Westbury, New York - My experience

I happened to be new in your network. I was told my membership card will arrive before January 1. Today I needed to get my medication and just because I stopped my subscription on my initial provider, I could not get my medication. I was giving a phone number to call and the person cannot answer after calling severally. The phone number is 5166299067. please something has to be done.
Show

Magnacare - Phone service terrible/ tell the mangerment to fix it

Magnacare phone service is so bad. They do not have a general customer service dept to answer simple questions. the customer service person I spoke was very nice and knowledgeable. She referred me to the website to download a claim form, but they do NOT have a drop down link or anywhere for a claim form.

Magnacare in Westbury, New York - Website nightmare

I don’t think there is anything more you can do to make it absolutely futile for a provider to find a pharmacy phone number for precertification.
#1420252

Magnacare - Never received my card

I dont know my number to my card because i never received

Magnacare - Bad service

First of all there is very long hold time of more than 1 hour. secondly they will never resolve issues and transfers to other department that will result in long hold again. Kindly reduce the hold time and increase no of representatives to assist.
Reply to reviews
that is all you will need to do to become a successful employee here- just hang up on customers you don't want to deal with. And by customers, I mean providers. if you feel good about shafting hard working people (medical providers), while under the guise of a 'union...
I didn't like
  • Dealing with you idiots

Magnacare - Claim of billing

No answe’re the call

Magnacare - 7187537869

I dont want to talk with mashine .

Contact Magnacare

United States
Phone:
(888) 799-6465

Magnacare - Need to be out of this plan asap

Need to talk to someone asap